2 in stock
Vivobarefoot Primus Junior Grey Navy Orange
The flexible style of the Primus Junior gives kids the freedom to move and go a little wild as they walk, run and climb. Light in weight and made to fit the natural shape of their foot, the Primus is the perfect partner for any adventure.
The upper mesh is made from 30% recycled PET plastic bottles which creates a durable and breathable mesh upper. The velcro fastening strap makes it easy for kids to independently adjust the fit and slide on and off. The super-thin yet durable and tough sole lets kids and teens explore and develop skilful movement all at once.
If you are keen to help your kids embrace natural movement in their early years, then the super-tough and super-light Primus Junior is where it all begins.
- Sythentic multi-ply material for maximum breathability and comfort
- Ultra thin patented puncture resistant layer for free movement & protection
- Toggle-lace fastening system for adjustable fit
- Vegan friendly (no leather)
- Repurposing plastic waste (PET) by giving it a second life in shoes and keeping it from entering landfill
>> VIEW ALL VIVOBAREFOOT SHOES
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.