> General Shipping Info:
- The delivery time frames below are a guide only and are dependent on a combination of your location, weather events and constraints within Australia Post's parcel network (e.g. peak times)
> Christmas Deliveries:
- We strongly suggest placing your Christmas orders by the following dates to give your parcel that little bit of extra time to reach you by Christmas:
- Dec 13th Parcel Post
- Dec 17th Express Post
- Due to the huge demand on Australia Post during the Christmas period, we recommend selecting 'Express Post'
- For those who like to live on the edge a little, we will continue to process Christmas orders up till noon on Dec 21st. However you need to live in a Metro area (Excluding WA and N.T) and select Express Post for any chance of the parcel arriving (and also have some luck on your side).
- We strongly suggest placing your Christmas orders by the below date to give your parcel the best chance of arriving by Christmas
- Dec 12th International Express (used for all parcels)
> Delivery Costs & Time Frames:
- Please allow +1 business day for processing & handling (weekdays only)
- Please allow +2-3 business days for rural & remote areas
AUSTRALIAN - Orders Under $80
- $8.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $12.00 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
AUSTRALIAN - Orders $80 & Over
- FREE Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $8.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
INTERNATIONAL - Orders ($AUD)
- Please note that some items are not available to be shipped overseas
- New Zealand (5 - 7 Business Days)
- $8.95 - Orders under $80 AUD
- $6.95 - Orders over $80 AUD - $149.99
- Free - Orders over $150
International Orders (Import & Sales Tax)
For those ordering outside of Australia you need to be aware of any import or sales tax duties that your home country may apply to the parcel and charge you over and above of the cost of the purchase from us. These are not taxes applied by us or accountable for us to cover. Please review your local importing guidelines prior to ordering if you are unsure.
Shipment Time frames & Business Days
- The first day is considered the day after the order has been placed, as 24 hours is needed to process and pack the order. Weekends and public holidays are not considered business days.
> Who delivers your parcels?
- All parcels delivered within Australia are delivered by Australia Post.
- Australia Post will work with partners to deliver internationally
> Can you deliver to PO Boxes?
- Yes, we can deliver to a PO Box addresses in Australia
> What times do you deliver?
- Deliveries take place between Monday and Friday during the business hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm. Sometimes during peak periods Australia Post will do deliveries on the weekend but this is at their discretion
> What happens if I'm not at the delivery address when it arrives?
- Deliveries are address to address and not person to person, so if you are not there at the time, drivers are able to leave the parcel with another member of your household or place of work.
- If nobody is there a calling card will be left unless the parcel can be securely placed in the post box or left on your doorstep.
- We recommend you provide an address where someone will be during the day e.g. your work address, but this is not essential.
- Unfortunately pick ups are not an option at this stage as our warehouse is not publicly accessible.
> Changing address post your order?
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure a correct and safe shipping address is provided at the time of purchase as these details are placed on the delivery label. After the parcel has been shipped we unfortunately are unable to change the shipping address or recall the parcel.
- Please contact us immediately after placing an order if you feel your address is incorrect and we will make all attempts to update it prior to shipment