2 in stock
The Sauvie has been designed as an all rounder to support both your indoor and outdoor work and leisure environments.
Thanks to the seamless rubber construction these boots are 100% waterproof, perfect for keeping you dry throughout a long work shift or day out in the yard.
Underneath you get a dual density EVA sole that provides great comfort and support and a Bio_Grip outersole for maximum anti-slip on hard wet surfaces.
They are very light in weight and you won't feel weighed down like many heavier style boots.
These Sauvie Slip Ons have proven popular with roofers, chefs, professional landscapers, kitchen hands, nurses and food processing workers.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- Constructed with 3mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight odors
- BioGrip slip resistant outsole
- Bogs MaxWick moves sweat away to keep your feet dry
- Soft toe with room for toe movement & overrall lighter weight construction
- Shank in outsole for support and stability
- Height = 7.6cm
- Circumference = 20.3 inches
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.