1 in stock
The Bogs Burly Short CT is the latest addition to the Bogs range. Ideal for those out on the construction site, laying some concrete or even trudging through the paddock. You will find the Burly your go to boot for safety and waterproof comfort. Burly Short CT is a great compliment for those wanting easy on/off boots for washing down industrial food processing plants or out on the cabbage farm ploughing a new path..
Best of all it features a light weight custom built asymmetric composite toe for impact protection
- 100% Waterproof
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Bio grip unparalleled grip on dry and wet surfaces
- Chemical resistant outsole
- Meets JAS-ANZ safety boot standards
- BMP: 704783 - AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- CLASS I SBSRA WR E CI FO 05/2019
- 5mm Neo-Tech
- Temperature rated to -30°C
- Kick Heel
- 16.5 cm height
- 930 grams weight
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.