1 in stock
If you are serious about staying dry and keeping your feet warm, then the Bogs® Bozman Tall has got you covered. Designed for Canadian winters, these top of the line boots come with 7mm of Neo-Tech waterproof insulation making them suitable for sub zero tempratures down to -72F / -60C.
The unique seamless construction sees them weigh about 30% less than comparable boots which helps keep you moving for longer and avoids feet fatigue.
With great arch support and a rebound technology sole, the Bozeman Tall will keep you going not matter what the conditions.
- Height: 12" / 30cm
- Circumference: 13" / 33cm
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots
- and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and arch support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.