1 in stock
The Gobi III is leather-free and made from 100% hemp woven canvas and now comes in a delightful pink graphite colour combo.
They are fully breathable yet provide all round warmth for colder months and the stylish rubberised print along the upper provides added water resistance. The lining is composed of 100% recycled cotton, with recycled PET microfiber reinforcements for ultimate comfort.
The barefoot outsole is Vivobarefoot's thinnest construct and made from a bio-based Bloom EVA insole, giving you total barefoot movement and sensory feedback, in the most natural way.
Light in weight and easily compactable the Gobi III is the perfect travel companion for everyday wear.
- Lifestyle Outersole: Light, grippy and ultra-thin, puncture resistant sole, giving sensory clarity to your feet and the true barefoot experience.
- Premium Hemp Canvas & Recycled Cotton: Made from animal free materials
- Warm in Winter / Cool in Summer Lining: Fully breathable with a lower waterproof lining
- Performance Inner Sole: High performance foam inner sole made using algae biomass which cleans and estores the environment when harvested. The first sustainable alternative to the synthetic and petrochemical EVA foam.
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.