1 in stock
Vivobarefoot Women's Gobi Chelsea Bracken
SKU #: 201432-02
Forget heavy, cumbersome winter boots; the Gobi Chelsea provides your feet with the freedom to move naturally all year long. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced, metal-free Wild Hide leather, this winter staple is built to stand the test of time (or be restored). Move effortlessly, just like you were meant to, with natural stability and natural sensory feedback thanks to the Vivobarefoot minimalistic sole.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- The elastic panels and leather heel tab make the Geo Chelsea easy to pull on and off quickly.
- A leather lining and natural cork insole for comfort.
- MADE: In Porto, Portugal
- UPPER: Naturally scarred leather from free roaming cattle, Fleece (100% RPET)
- LINING: Chrome Free Leather
- FASTENING: Hardware (95% Zinc, 5% Aluminum)
- LACES: 100% RPET
- INSOLE: The Everyday Cork & Recycled PU insole is made from recycled PU, topped with a layer of naturally antibacterial cork
- OUTSOLE: 30% Natural Rubber, 70% Synthetic Rubber
IT'S ALL ABOUT SOLE:
- URBAN: Stripped-back 2.4mm natural rubber sole base with a 1.3mm signature hexagon tread providing an ideal combination of traction, grip, and a sense of connection with the ground for barefoot living
- FIT, FEEL, FLEX: For natural stability, natural sensory feedback and natural strength.
- CLEANING: Brush off mud and clean with a damp cloth
- DRYING: Dry at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and avoid putting on a radiator.
- AFTERCARE: We recommend using Renapur Leather Balsam to nourish the leather, restore the colour and finish and help prevent your footwear from drying out and cracking. It will also clean surface dirt from drying out and cracking. It will also clean surface dirt from your footwear and help to waterproof them. It's ideal to treat new footwear as it helps relax the new leather breaking in easier.
> Christmas Deliveries:
Australia - Order By:
- Dec 13th Parcel Post
- Dec 17th Express Post
New Zealand - Order By:
- Dec 13th - International Express
> General Shipping Info:
> Delivery Costs & Timeframes:
Australian Orders Under $80
- $12.00 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
- $8.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
Australian Orders Over $80
- $8.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
International Orders ($AUD)
- New Zealand (5 - 7 Business Days)
- $8.95 - Orders $0.00 - $69.95
- $6.95 - Orders $70.00 - $149.95
- Free - Orders $150+