3 in stock
Those in the healthcare and hospitality industry who are on their feet all day, like doctors, nurses and chefs turn to the Dansko Pro XP as their footwear of choice. The professional look is delivered via box leather which has a smooth finish that can be easily cleaned and is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions.
The roomy reinforced toe box provides protection and space for your toes to move (great wriggle room), while the removable triple density memory foam footbed (orthotic friendly) with high arch support delivers optimal cushioning and comfort.
The specially designed PU outsole has a rocker bottom that propels the foot forward and provides shock absorption, making them perfect for those active days on your feet.
Furthermore the XP has a superior slip resistant sole which provides extra grip on slippery services and an overall lighter weight construction that the standard Dansko Professional series.
- Genuine leather uppers for a professional look.
- Triple density memory foam removable footbed; making it orthotic friendly.
- Superior super grip sole for wet & greasy workplace conditions.
- Advanced lighter weight construction than the Dansko Professional Series.
- Firm arch support providing all day comfort.
- Shock absorbing properties that ease the strain on feet and joints.
- 5cm heel that protects the foot when it strikes the ground.
- Rocker bottom outsole that propels the foot forward when walking.
- The roomy toe box allows the toes to move comfortably.
- American Podiatric Medical Association "Seal of Acceptance".
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the clog.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Loose enough at the back so the heel can move up and down freely as you walk.
- Toes should be able to wiggle freely.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft damp cloth.
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.