2 in stock
When it comes to finding the right clog – or any shoe for that matter – that provides unmatched comfort and support, look no further than the XP 2.0. The XP 2.0, is Dansko's latest version of the iconic XP clog, featuring a new, even lighter construction. In fact, it’s their lightest clog ever!
It comes equipped with an ergonomically designed, removable dual-density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology, providing you with exceptional support and comfort. With a slip-resistant rubber outsole and protective heel counter, the XP 2.0 not only provides comfort but also the features and functionality to get you through those extra-long workdays. The XP 2.0 is perfect for chefs, nurses and medical professionals, restaurant servers, hairdressers, and just about anyone who spends long days on their feet or simply appreciates comfortable, stylish, long-lasting footwear.
- Superior leather patent uppers with colourful print to brighten up everyone’s day.
- Dansko's signature footbed with firm arch support for all day comfort.
- The shock absorbing properties eases the strain on feet and joints.
- Lighter weight compared to the Dansko Professional Series
- Rocker bottom outsole that propels the foot forward when walking.
- The roomy toe box allows the toes to move comfortably.
- 5cm heel that protects the foot when it strikes the ground.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- American Podiatric Medical Association "Seal of Acceptance".
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the clog.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Loose enough at the back so the heel can move up and down freely as you walk.
- Toes should be able to wiggle freely.
- If you are a 1/2 size we recommend you go up to the next size
- Footbed is supportive and suitable for those that need good arch support.
- We recommend you manage your wear of these initially for a few hours at a time over the first week to allow your feet to adjust.
- Professionals who spend a large amount of time on their feet, specifically standing.
- This model is particular popular with Doctors, Nurses, Vets, Surgeons and teachers.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $5.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (3 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (3 - 6 Business Days)
- $7.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
International Orders ($AUD)
- New Zealand (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $7.95 - Orders $0.00 - $64.95
- $5.95 - Orders $65.00 - $149.95
- Free - Orders $150+
- USA & Canada* (8 - 12 Business Days)
- $22.95 - Orders $0.00 - $64.95
- $18.95 - Orders $65.00 - $99.95
- $14.95 - Orders $100.00 - $189.95
- Free - Orders $199.00+
- Rest of World* (12 - 20 Business Days)
- $29.95 - Orders $0.00 - $189.95
- Free - Orders $199.00+
- For orders outside of Australia, please note your country may charge you additional duties or taxes before releasing the parcel to you. These charges may be applied & would be payable to your local Government not us. Before placing your order please review your local import rules.