2 in stock
Dansko XP 2.0 Black Pull UP Leather
The all new ultra-functional XP 2.0 professional work clog is the lightest weight clog and most comfortable Dansko has ever produced.
It's the perfect choice for nurses, doctors, teachers, restaurant workers and many other on-your-feet professionals who are looking for a supportive, slip resistant and ergonomically designed work shoe to get them and their feet through a long day.
The professional look is delivered via pull up leather that can be easily cleaned and is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions.The roomy reinforced toe box provides protection and space for your toes to move (great wriggle room), while the super soft footbed now includes Dansko's Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support.
The specially designed outer sole has a rocker bottom that propels the foot forward and provides shock absorption, making them perfect for those active days on your feet.
Furthermore the XP 2.0 has a superior slip resistant sole which provides grip on slippery services and the overall construction is lighter in weight that the standard Dansko Professional series and the original XP Pro.
- Genuine leather uppers for a professional look.
- Padded instep collar and roomy toe box to allow your digits to freely wiggle
- Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support
- Anti Fatigue Rocker bottom outsole that propels the foot forward when walking
- A lightweight, EVA midsole that reduces fatigue, absorbs shock and adds stability to ease the strain on feet and joints.
- Superior grip sole for wet & greasy workplace conditions.
- Removeable leather footbed to accommodate orthotics
- 5cm heel that protects the foot when it strikes the ground.
- American Podiatric Medical Association "Seal of Acceptance
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the clog.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Loose enough at the back so the heel can move up and down freely as you walk.
- Toes should be able to wiggle freely.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft damp cloth.
The Difference - XP 2.0 v XP Pro:
- The XP 2.0 is based on the original XP Pro model, but with several improvements. The XP Pro featured a soft memory foam footbed for unbelievable comfort which has been further advanced by adding Dansko Natural Arch™ (DNA) technology. DNA is a TPU arch stabilizer designed to bring even better arch support to a shoe already renowned for its supportiveness!
- Overall the XP 2.0 is also down on weight to further help reduce foot and leg fatigue. This has been achieved by coring holes in the midsole and replacing the PU outsole with newer and lighter designed EVA properties.
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.