2 in stock
Those who spends a significant amount of their day on their feet make the Dansko Professional their footwear of choice. It all starts with the genuine boxed leather uppers that feature a smooth clean finish. The roomy reinforced toe box provides protection and plenty of room for your toes to move, while the anatomical insole supports the contours of your foot. The specially designed PU outsole has a rocker bottom that propels the foot forward and provides shock absorption, making them perfect for those active days on your feet.Comfort & Support Features:
- Genuine box leather uppers for a professional look.
- Dansko's signature footbed featuring firm arch support that provides all day comfort.
- Shock absorbing properties that ease the strain on your feet and joints.
- 5cm heel that protects the foot when it strikes the ground.
- Rocker bottom outsole that propels the foot forward when walking.
- The roomy toe box allows the toes to move comfortably.
- Herringbone tread that provides grip and stability in wet & greasy workplace conditions.
- American Podiatric Medical Association "Seal of Acceptance".
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the clog.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Loose enough at the back so the heel can move up and down freely as you walk.
- Toes should be able to wiggle freely.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
>> VIEW ALL DANSKO SHOES
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.