1 in stock
Those who are on their feet all day, like doctors, chefs, nurses, teachers and carers look for three key things when searching for the perfect work shoe:
- Comfort & Arch Support
- Foot & Toe Protection
- Superior Grip
The Dansko Pro XP professional work clog delivers on all of these and more. It all starts with the triple density memory foam footbed which is contoured to the shape of the foot. This provides superior arch support and optimal cushioning and comfort and the footbed can also be removed to make way for most types of orthotics.
Inside you get a roomy reinforced toe box that provides protection and space for your toes to naturally splay and wriggle. While the specially designed PU outsole has a rocker bottom that propels the foot forward and provides shock absorption, making them perfect for those active days on your feet.
Furthermore the XP has a superior slip resistant sole which provides extra grip on slippery services and has an overall lighter weight construction that the standard Dansko Professional series. On top, you get full Nubuck leather uppers which gives this specific model a professional yet more rustic appearance (see care tips below for Nubuck leather).
Comfort & Support Features:
- Triple density memory foam removable footbed; making it orthotic friendly.
- Superior super grip sole for wet & greasy workplace conditions.
- Advanced lighter weight construction than the Dansko Professional Series.
- Firm arch support providing all day comfort.
- Shock absorbing properties that ease the strain on feet and joints.
- 5cm heel that protects the foot when it strikes the ground.
- Rocker bottom outsole that propels the foot forward when walking.
- The roomy toe box allows the toes to move comfortably.
- American Podiatric Medical Association "Seal of Acceptance".
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the clog.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Loose enough at the back so the heel can move up and down freely as you walk.
- Toes should be able to wiggle freely.
- The uppers are made from Nubuck Leather
Cleaning & Care Tips:
- We recommend applying a nubuck spray to protect the leather prior to wearing.
- Some sprays also have waterproofing capabilities which is important if you work in an environment where your shoes will be exposed to fluids (water, fats, oils).
- Applying a protective spray and cleaning your shoes should be done regularly to keep your shoes looking good.
- To remove surface dirt and stains from nubuck leather rub gently with a nubuck bar and brush.
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.