2 in stock
The Stewart Clog has been designed specifically for those in the hospitality and healthcare sectors. The one piece seamless rubber construction makes these clogs fully waterproof so feet and socks are kept dry throughout a shift.
Liquid and food spills wipe off easily and thanks to the DuraFresh bio-technology, foot odours are kept to a minimum. Those who spend hours on their feet and on the move will feel the comfort of the supportive 100% rebound rubber footbed which bounces back with every step.
Underneath the Stewart has been given a Bio-Grip outsole which is chemical resistant and delivers excellent traction on wet, dry or oily surfaces. So if you're looking for a soft toe work shoes that is comfortable, supportive, provides superior traction and is waterproof then take a closer look at the Bogs Stewart Clog.
Did we also mention you can wipe these down or fully wash them in warm soapy water for disinfecting?
- Fully Waterproof rubber construction - liquid and food spills wipe off easily
- Rebound rubber for under foot support, comfort & shock absorption
- Restaurant & Healthcare standard non-slip & chemical resistance sole
- DuraFresh bio-technology fights foot odours
- Wide toe box allowing your digits to wriggle freely
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.