1 in stock
Bogs have merged the functionality generally reserved for the urban farmer with a classic boot design to come up with the ultimate waterproof boot.
It all starts with the front and back pull loop straps which make it easy to slide the Harper on and off. Once your foot is inside, you'll notice that the warmth is kept in and the cold kept out, all thanks to the 2mm Neo-Tech™ insulation that wraps around the boot. Furthermore, the inner linning has Bogs' Max-Wick moisture-wicking technology to keep toes dry and comfy all day long.
The fit is contoured and narrower at the heel for added comfort, while the toe box is wide, providing room for your toes to wriggle and move freely. Underneath you get an internal steel shank that shields your underfoot and the undersole has small lugs for maximum traction.
So whether you like to simply jump in puddles, cultivate a great veggie patch or keep dry while looking great the bogs Harper should be your waterproof boot of choice.
- 100% Waterproof
- 7” low profile slip-on for easy wear
- Designed for the backyard gardener and urban farmer
- Lightweight 2mm Neo-Tech™ + 2mm Bogs Max-Wick technology to reduce moisture and stay comfortable
- Internal rigid shank for shovel protection out in the garden
- Contoured comfort fit, built with a wider toe box and narrower heel for added comfort
- Small lug outsole for maximum traction
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
>> VIEW ALL BOGS FOOTWEAR
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.