3 in stock
The Sauvie Boot is know to like getting a little dirty whether that be indoor or outdoor.
Thanks to the seamless rubber construction these boots are 100% waterproof, perfect for keeping you dry throughout a long work shift or day out in the yard.
Underneath you get a dual density EVA sole that provides great comfort and support and a Bio_Grip outersole which provides solid grip for hard wet outdoor surfaces (not for greasy indoor i.e kitchen floors).
They are very light in weight and you won't feel weighed down like many heavier style boots.
These Sauvie Boots have proven popular with professional landscapers, roofers, health care and food processing workers.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- Constructed with 3mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Very light in weight thanks to their seamless rubber construction
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight odors
- BioGrip slip (for wet outdoor surfaces) and chemical resistant outsole
- Bogs MaxWick moves sweat away to keep your feet dry
- Shank in outsole for support and stability Height: 5"
- Circumference: 7"
> Christmas Deliveries:
Australia - Order By:
- Dec 13th Parcel Post
- Dec 17th Express Post
New Zealand - Order By:
- Dec 13th - International Express
> General Shipping Info:
> Delivery Costs & Timeframes:
Australian Orders Under $80
- $12.00 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
- $8.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
Australian Orders Over $80
- $8.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
International Orders ($AUD)
- New Zealand (5 - 7 Business Days)
- $8.95 - Orders $0.00 - $69.95
- $6.95 - Orders $70.00 - $149.95
- Free - Orders $150+