2 in stock
The Sauvie Boot is know to like getting a little dirty whether that be indoor or outdoor.
Thanks to the seamless rubber construction these boots are 100% waterproof, perfect for keeping you dry throughout a long work shift or day out in the yard.
Underneath you get a dual density EVA sole that provides great comfort and support and a Bio_Grip outersole which provides solid grip for hard wet outdoor surfaces (not for greasy indoor i.e kitchen floors).
They are very light in weight and you won't feel weighed down like many heavier style boots.
These Sauvie Boots have proven popular with professional landscapers, roofers, health care and food processing workers.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- Constructed with 3mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Very light in weight thanks to their seamless rubber construction
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight odors
- BioGrip slip (for wet outdoor surfaces) and chemical resistant outsole
- Bogs MaxWick moves sweat away to keep your feet dry
- Shank in outsole for support and stability Height: 5"
- Circumference: 7"
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.