1 in stock
The Bogs® Classic High is your all-round adventure and hunting boot and specifically designed for those who are serious about the outdoors.
The durable hand-lasted rubber is 100% water proof and has 7mm of Neo-Tech insulation to keep your feet warm in conditions down to -29 degrees.
The uppers reach high up the calf to protect you from unwanted debris, water and mud, while the Aegis anti-microbial odor protection on the inside help reduce smelly feet. These are easy-on pull on and feature non-slip grip making them perfect for use in paddocks, mud & fields.
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech
- Comfort rated for sub zero temperatures (rated to -29 degree)
- Classic mossy oak patterned overlay
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole with scent elimination
- Height: 38cm
- Circumference at calf 41cm
- Weight 1.8kgs per pair
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.