SHOP: Our entire Crocs Range Here
> How do Crocs size their shoes?
Crocs use US sizing world-wide on all their footwear. If you have an existing pair you will find the size generally stamped on the soles. The size displayed on the sole no matter what country you buy or bought your Crocs from (e.g. Australia, USA, Singapore, England, New Zealand or other) will always be in US sizes.
Crocs considers AU sizes to be the same as US sizes and from our experience we feel this is generally correct. All sizing on this website uses the Crocs US sizing numbers.
> Why do Crocs sometimes have two sizes stamped on their soles?
> Do Crocs do half sizes?
Crocs do not make their shoes in a 1/2 size in adult shoes. It's full sizes only. There are a few models for kids that use this sizing method but generally these are the older models.
> Do Crocs have different fits?
Crocs have come a long with since launching their initial loose fitting clog in 2002. They now offer a range of models that come in a variety of fits to suit your need or use.
THE 'ROOMY' FIT:
- This is like the original Crocs model that has a wide roomy fit.
- It allows your feet to fully stretch out, so your toes won't hit the ends and your feet often won't touch the sides.
- The models within this category often come in the form of a clog and feature a heel strap to ensure the foot holds in place.
THE 'RELAXED' FIT:
- You can still expect some space around the perimeter of your foot and a bit of wriggle room for your toes
- It provides a more secure feel than the 'roomy fit' while still giving you that relaxed comfort factor you need
THE 'STANDARD' FIT
- Expect a more snug fit without being tight and uncomfortable
- Your toes should still however have a bit of wriggle room
- The shoes should fit securely to the contour of your foot and the heels should not slip up and down as you walk.
> Do Crocs have different comfort ratings?
COMFORT LEVEL 1 - Iconic Croslite Technology
- Croslite™ is a closed-cell foam resin with a near-perfect mix of softness, rebound and cushion.
- It gives each pair the lightness and one-of-a-kind feeling that made Crocs famous.
COMFORT LEVEL 2 - Dual Croslite Technology
- Crocs have added a softer foam footbed with extra cushioning power.
- It has more arch support, a cushioned heel and "sink-into-it" softness that hugs your feet as you walk.
COMFORT LEVEL 3 - Croslite + Memory Foam Technology
- This new footbed takes Crocs signature comfort to the next level, making this one our most comfortable styles to date.
- It is there softest, sink-into-it feeling: memory foam pillow on top of a Croslite™ foam base – for all-day cushion.