1 in stock
Work Wonders By Dansko Cosmos
The Cosmos by Dansko is part of the Work Wonders range and has been designed for healthcare and hospitality professionals who spend hours on their feet and work in environments with slippery surfaces. The classic lace-up oxford design is perfect for the work environment and is packed full of features that include a shock absorbing sole, removable footbed (for use with most orthotics), moisture-wicking linings to remove sweat and easy-to-clean uppers. Best of all you'll stay on your feet with the slip-resistant outsole.Comfort & Support Features:
- Removable PU foam footbed for shock absorption and energy return. Accommodates most orthotics.
- Non-marking, long wearing, slip resistant* rubber pads with patent-pending design. *Tested for dry, wet, and oily/wet indoor surfaces.
- Durable, easy-to-clean leather uppers.
- Moisture-wicking linings treatment with Aegis Microbe Shield® and Cleansport NXT® organic odor control..
- Lightweight, anti-fatigue EVA midsole, designed for shock absorption and support.
- 1.5" heel.
- Work Wonders by Dansko size their shoes according to European (EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the shoe or clog.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Toes should however be able to wiggle freely.
- Leather is a smooth leather with a delicate finish.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth..
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.