1 in stock
The Gobi Hi III is a sleek refinement of Vivobarefoot's minimalist womens barefoot winter boot. It all starts with the premium weather proof wild leather uppers that have sealed seams. On the inside you get soft faux fur lining and a thermal insulated inner sole to keep your feet warm during cooler months. Underneather the ultra thin sole is built tough; flexible enough to give your feet total sensory feedback yet thanks to the hexagonal sole design you get great traction over wet, cold and muddy surfaces.
Vivobarefoot Barefoot boots: Keep the warmth in and the weather out.Key Features:
- WILD HIDE LEATHER: African leather tanned by Pitttard from the hides of free roaming animals that lived a little and love under the sun.
- SOFT FAUX LINING: Soft-faux-shearling lining to help feet stay warm in the coldest climates.
- HEX FLEX STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE: Light, flexible and durable rubber outsole that delivers traction on wet, cold and muddy surfaces.
- RECYCLED PET: Durable Recycled RPET Cordura fabric that has repurposed plastic waste and given it a second life in these shoes; helping reduce landfill.
- THERMAL INNER SOLE: A 3.5mm thermal insole; combining OutlastTM thermal regulator, reflective foil & insulating foam, giving you three times the thermal protection as a normal insole.
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.