2 in stock
Vivobarefoot Men's Gobi II Utility Vegan Dusty Olive Green
The Gobi II Utility is made using animal free products and processes making it vegan friendly. The seams are water resistant, keeping unwanted moisture out and reflective detailing helps keep you visible after hours; be it on a trail or city streets. The ultra thin sole has hexagonal detailing allowing for flexibility and delivers great traction over wet, cold and muddy surfaces.
On the inside you get a neoprene sock construction to keep your feet warm during the cooler months while the fully removeable 3.5mm thermal inner sole with insulating foam helps protect your feet.
Did we mention they feel and look amazing?
HEX FLEX STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE: Light, flexible and durable rubber outsole that delivers traction on wet, cold and muddy surfaces.
- RECYCLED PET: Durable Recycled RPET Cordura fabric that has repurposed plastic waste and given it a second life in these shoes; helping reduce landfill.
- THERMAL INNER SOLE: A 3.5mm thermal insole; combining OutlastTM thermal regulator, reflective foil & insulating foam, giving you three times the thermal protection as a normal insole
VEGAN:Built using animal free products and processes
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.