3 in stock
SKECHERS WORK RANGE : Built Tough for Work Conditions
The traditional comfort and sporty style of Skechers is now available in a specialised WORK RANGE!
The Dighton - Fridley lace up has smooth durable leather uppers with synthetic overlays at the toe, heel and sides for extra durability. The added benefit of steel cap provides added protection for the toes and the slip resistant helps keep you on your feet while working on slippery surfaces.
For those operating with and around live power or electrical equipment these shoes provide a level of Electrical Hazard protection (under dry conditions).
- Lace up sporty casual comfort sneaker with smooth durable leather uppers
- Synthetic overlays at the toe, heel & sides for extra durability
- Steel safety toe for added protection
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design
- Slip resistant sole for wet and oily surfaces
- Shock absorbing midsole
- Memory Foam arch length cushioned comfort insole
- Padded collar and thick padded tongue
- Micro perforation panel detail on sides and collar for cooling effect
- Steel safety toe tested to ASTM 2413-2011 I/75 C/75 standard
- Slip Resistant rubber high traction outsole design to meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards of .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
- Electrical Hazard Safe tested ASTM F2413-11 for protection (under dry conditions)
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.