1 in stock
SKECHERS WORK RANGE : Built Tough for Work Conditions
The traditional comfort and sporty style of Skechers is now available in a specialised WORK RANGE!
The Flex Advantage has smooth leather uppers which overlay durable and breathable mesh fabric. For a secure fit you get lace up along with the added benefit a slip resistant sole to help keep you on your feet while working on slippery surfaces.
For those operating with and around live power or electrical equipment these shoes provide a level of Electrical Hazard protection (under dry conditions).
- Smooth leather uppers with durable and breathable mesh fabric
- Sporty lace up comfort for a secure fit
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design
- Slip resistant sole for wet and oily surfaces
- FlexSole shock absorbing lightweight flexible midsole
- Memory Foam arch length cushioned comfort insole
- Padded collar and thick padded tongue
- Slip Resistant rubber high traction outsole design to meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards of .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
- Electrical Hazard Safe tested ASTM F2413-11 for protection (under dry conditions)
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.