1 in stock
The versatile Dansko Ingrid gives you two classic looks in one. For a more secure fit, you can wear the adjustable strap positioned behind the heel like a traditional clog or fold it forward so it sits across the instep. The box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions making it suitable for those in the hospitality and healthcare sectors. On the inside the clog comes with a contour footbed for arch support and a non-allergenic vegetable tanned sockliner which is wrapped around synthetic foam that absorbs and evaporates perspiration. The roomy reinforced toe box provides toe protection as well as plenty of space for your toe to move. Furthermore the polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility while the rocker bottom heel propels the foot forward when walking to keep you going all day.Comfort & Support Features:
- Genuine Box Leather suitable for wet, acidic or greasy workplace conditions.
- Adjustable strap for custom fit.
- Durable, energy returning outsole and all-day support and comfort.
- The shock absorbing properties eases the strain on feet and joints.
- Non allergenic vegetable colours sock liner to absorb foot perspiration.
- 5.1cm heel that protects the foot when it strikes the ground.
- American Podiatric Medical Association "Seal of Acceptance".
- Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards.
- Fit may be slightly snug when stepping into the shoe.
- The fit once in should be snug in the arch area.
- Toes should be able to wiggle.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, damp cloth.
>> VIEW ALL DANSKO SHOES
All items are shipped via Australia Post and take between 2 - 6 business days to arrive, depending on the shipping option chosen.
For shipping costs & further details visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items.
View our full returns & exchange policy here.