1 in stock
The Birkenstock Profi Birki is designed for the true professional who’s looking for a durable, comfortable and slip resistant work shoe. The single-unit EVA construction is 100% weather proof and also heat resistant. It offers great arch support for stability via the removable cork latex footbed and a shock absorbing sole to avoid fatigue. The non-slip polyurethane lining delivers the grip you need on slippery services and the entire shoe can be sterilised up to 60°C.Key Features:
- Made in Germany
- Slip Resistant
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Sterilized to 60 Celsius
- Removable Footbed (Orthotic Friendly)
- In Built Arch Support
- Deep Heel Cup & High Heel Cover
- Raised Toe Bar
- These clogs are designed to be worn slightly loose, with wriggle room for your toes and heel to move freely up & down.
- Those with slender feet or are a 1/2 size should round down to the nearest full size as some find the fitting large.
>> VIEW ALL BIRKENSTOCK FOOTWEAR
Australian Orders Over $65.00
- 'FREE' Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $6.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
Australian Orders Under $65.00
- $6.95 Regular Flat Rate Australia Wide (4 - 6 Business Days)
- $9.95 Express Flat Rate Australia Wide (1 - 3 Business Days)
New Zealand Orders
- $12.95 Express Flat Rate New Zealand (3 - 4 Business Days)
For further shipping details and other country pricing visit our delivery page.
Wrong size or not quite what you expected?
We offer a 45 day peace of mind return / exchange policy for most items. View our full returns & exchange policy here.